We've had an incredible response to this program, and the application period is now closed. Please check back again in the future for more opportunities.
projectRISEmusic.com is excited to announce an internship opportunity for highly motivated individuals in the marching arts. We are accepting resumes from applicants who are actively pursuing a career as a designer in the marching arts. The internship will revolve around real world projects and include hands on training and collaboration on the many facets involved in the design process. There will be a heavy emphasis on Composition, Editing, Orchestration, Score Preparation, Engraving, Sound Design, Mockup Creation, and other avenues directly related to a career as a designer in the marching arts.
Interns will gain experience in the following areas:
- Show Design
- Music Editing
- Score Preparation
- Recording / Mixing
- Sound Design
- Audio Mockups
- File Organization
- Project Management
- Client Relationship
- Experience in music composition for winds and/or percussion
- Working knowledge of the following programs:
- Logic Pro X
- Sibelius Ultimate
- Apple Keynote, Numbers
- Google Drive Applications
- One Page Resume outline education, performance experience and design experience
- Samples of work - scores and mp3s
- Please send resumes to email@example.com
- DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
The internship will begin as an unpaid training period that may transition into a paid position as agreed upon by both parties contingent on experience and quality of work.